There are Hundreds of Trading Platforms on the Market
Presently, traders have access to over 400 brokers or trading platforms. Back when everything began around 2008, this was hardly the case. At that point in time there were approximately 10 trading platforms available. There are pros and cons of having hundreds of trading platforms, the most obvious of which is the fierce competition to win customers. Naturally, with so many binary options brokers and trading platforms traders must be cautious about where they choose to trade assets.
Comparing binary options brokers
Without a doubt, the single most important decision you make as a trader is where you trade binary options. Fortunately, Toptenbinarybrokers.com has made this so much easier for you by doing the legwork so that you don’t have to. Our in-house experts have personally tested each of the most trusted binary options brokers and trading sites and provided them to you in a broker comparison format.
Feel free to browse our site at your leisure, and rest assured that all of the information we provide is as up to date, reliable and accurate as possible regarding the top-ranking brokers from around the globe.
Highly recommended binary options brokers in the United Kingdom
If you live in the UK, you’re fortunate for several reasons. You can trade currencies and binary options with no problems whatsoever. And more importantly, your choices are not limited in any way, shape or form. You’re welcome to select any UK’s regulated broker you like.
Once you have a little more experience with binary options trading and brokerages. Be sure that the binary options broker you’re trading at has European licensing – otherwise you cannot verify its credibility and you will have no recourse should the broker decide not to pay you.
As a UK trader, you have ‘carte blanche’ to select any trading platform or binary options broker you like – but we highly recommend that you only choose regulated brokers.
Top binary options brokers for Australia
Australian traders have a particular penchant for binary options trading. The popularity of this form of financial trading has spiked in recent years, and continues to grow at an unprecedented rate. Traders in Australia are welcome to trade binary options with foreign brokers or local ones. There are no laws preventing foreign binary options brokers and trading sites from offering their services to Australian traders. And likewise, Australian-based binary options brokers and trading sites are also welcome to offer their services to Aussie clients.
The Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) was born out of increased demand for currency trading and binary options trading in the country. This regulatory body has been established to protect Australian traders from unscrupulous operators, and to provide checks and balances for the industry. There are scores of binary options brokers and trading platforms operating in the country, with some being licensed by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission, and others being licensed by CySEC and the FCA. We only recommend binary trading platforms that are regulated by one of the official agencies.
Top binary options brokers for Canada
Online trading is perfectly permissible in Canada, however there is no official regulatory body serving the entire country. Canada is made up of 10 individual provinces, each with its own regulatory authority with respect to Forex trading and binary options trading. The most important authority for regulating financial trading in the country is the Investment Industry Regulatory Organisation of Canada, otherwise known as IIROC. This authority has the capacity to enforce laws in Canada with respect to securities trading and trading markets, as well as to formulate laws. However it does not have the jurisdiction with respect to online trading.
Toptenbinarybrokers.com has comprehensively evaluated each of the available binary options brokers that operate in Canada. Our listing features the most credible, secure and asset rich brokers. We have also gone to great lengths to ensure that the widest possible range of banking options is featured at these binary options brokers and trading sites. That way, you can hit the ground running once you’re ready to start trading. We encourage you to click on our listing of the top binary options brokers for Canada so that you can review the available selections at your convenience.
Top binary options brokers for Europe
European traders have access to the largest possible variety of trading platforms and binary options brokers. The reason for this is that Europe permits binary options trading. There are multiple regulatory authorities operating across Europe including CySEC (Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission). One of the most important aspects of CySEC regulation is MiFID (Markets in Financial Instruments Directive). This body makes it possible for all CySEC-regulated brokers to offer their services to any member state in the EEA (European Economic Area). The vast majority of binary options brokers are licensed and regulated by CySEC.
There are however many other Forex brokers and binary options brokers which are available offshore. European traders are welcome to trade with these companies, but with the same caveats listed above. Thorough research is needed to ensure that your chosen broker meets all the check marks. Toptenbinarybrokers.com has extensively reviewed all of the brokers that operate in the European Economic Area, and our listing provides you with only the best Forex brokers and binary options brokers. Feel free to go through this listing and choose your ideal broker. Once you have made your selection, you can register, claim your bonus and start trading.
Tips for selecting the ideal binary options broker
There are many unique trading opportunities available to you in the global markets, and you can enjoy all of these when you pick the right binary options broker or trading platform. However, it can be challenging to pick one broker over another, because what appears to be credible and worthwhile may in fact be nothing more than window dressing. That is why we encourage you to make use of our comprehensive binary options reviews. A way to generate the best ROI (Return on Investment) is by picking one of our recommended brokers.
You’ll find that many binary options brokers will be all too eager to get you signed up, but caution is the order of the day. You are advised to pick a binary option that has been fully vetted by us. It’s certainly not easy to sift through so many potential brokers – but that’s why you should stick with the options provided.
Here are some tips to get you on the road to trading success with your binary options broker:
- Check the full range of payments processing options provided.
- What minimum deposits are needed to start trading for real money?
- What types of stocks are available, and what are the available hours of operation?
- Does the binary options broker allow you to use a demo trading account? This is an important consideration and should be near the top of your priorities list.
- What about the UI? Is it user-friendly? Can you find all of the available assets that you wish to trade? Web-based trading programs are the most popular.
- Info on deposit bonuses – are there bonuses on deposits and redeposits?
- Does the binary options broker offer you multi-language support? Nowadays, traders in all parts of the world dabble in binary options trading. A broker that accommodates your needs as a trader is the best one to select.
- What are the available payouts? Every binary options broker provides you with a different payout regimen. Variable options may allow you to exit trades prior to expiry time. It is possible to generate up to 90% returns on call/put options too. One touch options can pay out 300%-500%.
- The maximum payout percentage of your selected binary options broker should be in the region of 75% to 91%. Trades that finish out of the money should qualify for up to 10% return to the trader.
- What are the available expiry times on the different asset classes? Typical binary options brokers offer 60 second trades, and trades that expire in minutes, a week, two weeks or perhaps longer.
- What sort of educational resources are available at the binary options broker? Look for things like tutorials, webinars, e-books, comprehensive trading guides, financial articles, expert advice etc.
- Can you make multiple investments across different asset classes simultaneously? This is known as multiple asset investing. The asset categories include commodities, indices, stocks and currencies.
Once you start looking around, you may notice a great degree of similarity between binary options trading platforms. However the devil is in the details. You should be sure that the features you are looking for are provided with the binary options trading platform that you are choosing. As mentioned above, there are myriad factors to consider. These are important aspects to bear in mind since they will determine how much you need to trade, what bonuses you’re eligible for, what payments options are available, what profit percentage you can generate, what payback on losing trades you can receive, and how many different types of assets you can trade at any one time. You may even decide to use an automated binary options trading robot, but again it should be vetted before it is selected.